Translate

Monday 15 February 2010

Happy Lunar New Year of the Tiger

Dear Readers,

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR OF THE TIGER
Wish you and your family
An Energetic Year ahead
Good health
Good luck and
An overflowing grace
From our Lord
Amen.

Today is also the sixth Ordinary Sunday of the year. We had Sunday mass as usual. Therefore, we could not have lunch with my father and dinner with my father-in-law as we used to do in previous years. Things turned out to be worse this year. When we arrived at Chai Wan, my younger brother broke the news that father was hospitalized this morning. He was shaking and fell down in the kitchen. My brother was alarmed and found father a bit confused and sweating. My brother called the ambulance and father spent the first day of the Lunar New Year in hospital. Thank God, when we visited him in the ward, father was OK. In fact, I worry more about my brother. His burden is heavy taking care of our aging parents. I will stay with him tomorrow and hopefully, father will be discharged soon.

Dear Lord, You are our strength in times of hardship. In Your hands I entrust my parents and my brother. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment